1. Administrator - Grzegorz Rozmus Ig Projekt, ul. Sienkiewicza 21 Pszczyna, NIP 5471437561
2. Website - website available at www.lapuu.com
3. User - any entity that browses the content of the Website.
4. GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
1. The administrator of the User's personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
2. The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, in particular the order form, the subscription form for the newsletter, and the contact form.
3. The legal basis for the processing of Users' personal data is the voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the User expressed using the appropriate form on the Website.
4. Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement a contract concluded between the parties.
5. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the subscription form for the newsletter are processed in order to send the User a newsletter containing information about new products and promotions. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. Data processing for this purpose takes place only with the User's consent, which the User may express in the subscription form for the newsletter and may withdraw it at any time. These data will be processed until the newsletter is no longer sent or until the User withdraws his consent.
6. Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form are processed in order to answer the question sent via the form. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive an answer. Data processing for this purpose is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). These data will be processed until the correspondence is completed and 2 years after its completion.
7. The administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he implements the goals indicated in the previous points (eg companies providing hosting services, an accounting company).
8. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
9. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and under the conditions set out in detail in:
a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC,
b. the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
c. the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
1. The User has the rights related to the processing of his personal data, including:
a.right to access data
b. the right to correct the data
c. the right to limit data processing
d. the right to object to data processing
e. the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
f. the right to data portability
g. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
2. The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time if the User previously gave such consent.
3. In order to exercise his rights, the User should send an appropriate request to the following address: email@example.com
1. When the User uses the Website, the User's data is automatically collected. These data include, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (so-called cookies), and can also be saved in the server logs.
2. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are files sent to a computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User while browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User's preferences, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of the information displayed, and anonymous tracking of the User's preferences.
3. The consent to store or access cookies by the Administrator on his device is expressed by the User using the settings of the browser installed on the User's device.
4. The user may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser used by him. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult (e.g. the website may work slower).
5. The User may remove the existing cookies from the device by using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
6. Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each such query is saved in the server logs. Logs include, among others: User's IP address, date and time of logging into the server, information about the web browser used and the operating system.
7. The data stored in the server logs are not combined in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
8. The Website uses technologies that anonymously record the actions taken by the User while using the Website. These include:
a. Google Analytics - used to analyze Website statistics
b. Facebook Pixel - used to manage and optimize Facebook advertising
9. The data obtained by these tools are not combined in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
10. The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 point 8 will optimize the Website, its content and the offer of Products to the User's needs.
Purpose of using the data
The data provided by the User or collected automatically are used by the Administrator for the purpose of:
a.proper functioning, configuration and security of the Website,
b. monitoring the session status,
c. analysis, research and audit of Website views,
d. as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
1. This document may contain changes that may be influenced by the development of internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of our website. Any changes will be communicated to Users immediately, in a visible and understandable way.